||Internal Medicine 1513
|This activity is intended for the internist and family practitioner.
|This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
|AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
|AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Internal Medicine Alert has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1 Prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP accreditation begins 01/01/11. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Credit may be claimed for 1 year from the date of each issue.
Stephen A. Brunton, MD
University of California, Irvine
William T. Elliott, MD, FACP
Chair, Formulary Committee
Northern California Kaiser Permanente
Asst. Clinical Professor of Medicine
University of California
James Chan, PharmD, PhD
Pharmacy Quality and Outcomes Manager
Louis Kuritzky, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
University of Florida
Ken Grauer, MD
Professor, Assistant Director
Family Practice Residency
Program, University of Florida
Joseph E. Safdieh, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Weill Medical College
Michael H. Crawford, MD
Professor of Medicine
University of California, San Francisco;
Lucie Stern Chair in Cardiology
Chief of Clinical Cardiology
University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
Mary-Louise Scully, MD
Director, Travel and Tropical Medicine Center
Sansum Clinic, Santa Barbara, CA
Gerald Roberts, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
New York, NY
- Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diagnosis of Thoracic Aorta Dissection
- Pets in the Bedroom Move Over Rover!
- Are You "Coated" with Bacteria?
- Fidaxomicin Tablets (Dificid)
- Clinical Briefs By Louis Kuritzky, MD
- ECG Review: 2nd Degree AV Block, Mobitz Type II?
- describe new findings in differential diagnosis and treatment of various diseases
- describe controversies, advantages, and disadvantages of those advances
- describe cost-effective treatment regimens
- describe the pros and cons of new screening procedures.
Internal Medicine Alert's
editor, Stephen Brunton,
MD, serves on the advisory
board for Amylin, Boehringer
Ingelheim, Novo Nordisk,
and Symbiotix; he serves
on the speakers bureau of
Boehringer Ingelheim, Novo
Nordisk, and Teva. Peer reviewer
Gerald Roberts, MD,
reports no financial relationship
to this field of study. Authors Joseph E. Safdieh, MD, Michael H. Crawford, MD, Mary-Louise Scully, MD, and associate editors William T. Elliott, MD, FACP, and James Chan, PharmD, PhD report no financial relationship to this field of study. Author Carol A. Kemper, MD, FACP does research for Abbott Laboratories and Merck. Louis Kuritzky, MD is an advisor for Endo, Kowa, Pricara, and Takeda. Ken Grauer, MD is the sole proprietor of KG-EKG Press, and publisher of an ECG pocket brain book.
Copyright 2011 AHC Media. All rights reserved.
- You are not currently logged in.
- To view content articles and complete the post-test for this course, please login or register now